BTEC LEVEL 1/2 Tech Award in
The Level 1/2 Child Development course involves the completion of the following qualification:
Title: BTEC Level 1/Level 2 Tech Award in Child Development
QAN Number: 603/1914/8
What you will do on the course
Learners will gain the required knowledge and understanding of child development and the characteristics of child development.
This consists of: Children's growth and development, learning through play and supporting children to play, learn and develop.
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
– Understanding differences between growth and development
– Growth and Development across ages of birth to five years old
– Different factors
How you will be assessed
- Child's Growth & Development - Internal Assignment
- Learning Through Play - Internal Assignment
- Supporting Children to Play, Learn & Develop - Exam 2 Hours
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suited for anyone who has an interest or would consider a career in the Childcare sector.
From completing this course, you will be able to advance onto:
– Further Education